At present I teach the following English Literature papers at Sidney Sussex College:
- ‘Practical Criticism & Critical Practice’
- ‘English Literature 1870-present’
I also teach on the Interdisciplinary Summer School at the Institute of Continuing Education.
Starting in 2020, I will be teaching on the following Master’s programmes at the University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science Communication
- Postgraduate Certificate in Practical Science Communication
I supervise undergraduate dissertations on twentieth- and twenty-first-century English literature.
During my time at Oxford, I taught or co-taught the following courses:
- Critical Theory, St Anne’s College
- Virginia Woolf and Modernism, St Anne’s College
- English Literature 1910-Present, English Faculty
- Places and Obsessions, Continuing Education
- Children’s Literature, English Faculty
- Science Fiction, Pembroke College
- Women, Writing, and Mental Illness, St Anne’s College
- Postmodern Interpretations of the Novel, St Anne’s College
I have also taught Gothic Fiction at Stanford University (Stanford House in Oxford) and Oxford Poetry at the Chinese University of Hong Kong (Summer Programme in Oxford).